Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 3D Animations
Thread views: 20922 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

scififunk
(Stranger)
01/20/11 02:36 PM
New Animation. "Awake to a nightmare" Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is episode 4 of my sci fi animated series.

It features the main character awaking from hypersleep - all is not as it was promised to be (in episode 3) ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0du4clKIs

DigitalEuan
(Stranger)
09/28/11 03:28 PM
Re: New Animation. "Awake to a nightmare" new [re: scififunk]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well done. There is obviously a lot of work done on this so congratulations.

People may have negative comments but it is commendable that you have actually gone through with creating this work from start to finish.

DigitalEuan

Matika
(Journeyman)
10/25/11 10:26 PM
Re: New Animation. "Awake to a nightmare" new [re: DigitalEuan]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

In deed, the lighting and camara work is good.  That is in my opinion for what ever it is worth.

jennypaj
(Stranger)
12/15/11 10:20 AM
Re: New Animation. "Awake to a nightmare" new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

congrats skiifii funk for your tremendous work....

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
12/17/11 08:54 AM
Re: New Animation. "Awake to a nightmare" new [re: scififunk]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nice work.  Why not share it here on ShareCG?

jennypaj
(Stranger)
01/12/12 12:39 PM

but still buddy i like it it is good

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise