ShareCG Main Forums
   >> User News and Reviews
Thread views: 7206 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Andurian
(Stranger)
06/12/14 12:46 PM
My Negative Experience with Dreamlight Games Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Five or six weeks ago I bought a bunch of Dreamlight training videos.  I didn't like them at all.  They seemed unpracticed and clumsy, with the creator making mistakes like losing objects off the screen and struggling to get them back in view.  They feature Waldemar working live and writing, in completely unreadable handwriting, what seem to be bulleted lists of advice.  Lots of stuff is misspelled.  Maybe someone would like them - not me.  At all.

Though I was slow about it I requested a refund.  They clearly advertise a 30 day refund window.

Despite the fact I was dissatisfied, despite the fact that most of my requested refunds were for products made within the promised refund window (and the ones that weren’t I explicitly told them I was fine with not getting a refund for), they refused to refund my money.

Just to make it clear:

1) They promised a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed refund window.

2) I was not satisfied and notified them within that window

3) They refused to provide a refund.

Hopefully that will help everyone else make an informed purchase, or not, from Dreamlight.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise