Application Specific
   >> Blender
Thread views: 5683 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MaxKitty
(Stranger)
04/26/18 01:25 PM
Basic movement in Blender Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello all. I'm new in these waters and desperately need some help. I use MakeHuman to create my characters. The characters are used just for still art so no animation is needed. In MakeHuman you can create the look and style of the character but you can't pose it. I have set up all the add-ons needed to import a MakeHuman file in to Blender but I can't for the life of me figure out how to pose the character once it is imported. Sometimes just clicking around on random things I am able to turn, roate, and size the character - but not consistently. So I really need the basics of how to move and pose a character in Blender that is imported from MakeHuman.

I have tried looking at the manual but that doesn't make anything clearer.

Many thanks...

ThomasJeromeNewton
(Stranger)
12/19/18 04:52 PM
Re: Basic movement in Blender new [re: MaxKitty]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you managed to import the make human model and you can see it in blender, do the following:

In the right panel you can see a little human figure icon, between a chain and a bone, This is the object data. Down in that tab find Visualisation option, mark xray, then you will see the rigging in your figure, select some bone of your model.

You have a boton under the blender interface "Object mode", unfold the list and chose Pose mode.

Select whatever bone. press R key (to rotate) and and move the cursor, You will see the move. Left click to stop
crtl+z to undone that move. Prove press R key + X key to move only over the X axe. And that's the way you can start tu put in whatever posisiĆ³n your model. But I'm a complicated man... here is a good tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQBtZgWyrI4

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise