Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 19556 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/02/13 12:13 PM
daz genesis evolution morphbundle new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i am trying to install the daz genesis evolution morph bundle but when i start the installation its says

"genesis evolution morphs has a dependency on another product and the required file(s) could not be found in the chosen location"

can anyone help me out?

thanks

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
12/02/13 11:33 PM
Re: daz genesis evolution morphbundle new [re: tonylfc]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi tonylfc,

Can I ask if you have already run DAZ Studio 4 a couple of times and registered it?

On most versions of Daz the needed library files only become available after its been run and registered, so if yours is a new or recent install that might be the problem.

Once Daz has been registered the default location for the libray file is here - 

"C:\Users\*your*user*name*here*\MyDocuments\Daz 3D\Studio\My Library"

The Evolution morph installer is looking for that location because the morphs need to be installed into the same folder as the Genesis figure, which can be found in the 'My Library' folder. 

So if that doesnt work, then let us know which version of Daz you are using (3.5, 4, 4.6 - etc.) and also what operating system (windows 7, 8 or XP) you are using?

It matters because on different systems Daz will put the needed folders in different locations.

Hope that helps and please let us know how you get on with the instalation.

Cheers, Maf

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/03/13 03:56 PM
Re: daz genesis evolution morphbundle new [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi and thanks that must of been the problem as i did not no that i ther was eveen a reg' as its a free program but now that i have done the reg' it has installed but i got an error msg during the installation but after trying/messing around in the program it seems fine, so again thanks for the help

mailtophoo
(Stranger)
03/21/14 01:03 PM
Re: daz genesis evolution morphbundle [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hello there,

i have tried as you said but still the same message

"genesis evolution morphs has a dependency on another product and the required file(s) could not be found in the chosen location"

shows up.

Please help.

here is my  details

------------------------

DAZ studio 4.6

win 7

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise