Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 6627 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

bioluke
(Stranger)
10/03/14 01:11 PM
DAZ woes: Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is a venting thread about the quirks inherent in DAZstudio and poser.

I'll start:

1.) When hair for a head ends up clinging around the ears (for some reason this seems to happen a lot with genesis creature creator morphs in particular)!

2.) Clothing pokethrough... particularly any morph involving highly exagerrated proportions (I'm looking at you breast morphs!).  Some of the workarounds I've seen involve changing the color material of the skin on the affected area to match the surface of the clothing but this one is probably not going to go away any time soon.  I think some people could also pose their way around it using plugins like the Dformer (which I'm not sure where it went to now that we're in version 4.6+) but other than some inventive hiding of obscured bodyparts and direct morphs to the outfit itself I'm out of ideas... some people say adjust the clothes with scaling to be just a bit larger than the conform fit (e.g. make them not fully skintight) though.

3.)  Installing content you download into the wrong directory: Where did it go?  Pay attention where stuff goes and make sure you merge runtimes, etc. instead of inserting a copy into the folder by mistake!

Edited by bioluke on 10/03/14 02:54 PM.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise