ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Callenges & Contests
Thread views: 152264 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
NGartplay
(Stranger)
10/28/07 11:36 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, yes, I did put a checkmark next to the orange words 'Halloween Challenge' on the upload page.  This is correct, right?

Edit:  I was originally Burpee but that was for Bea and me.  I am no longer with the store so I created NGartplay as a new persona.  Burpee will eventually be closed but we are leaving that up for a bit as lots of our freestuff is there.  Could it be that NGartplay is too new?  Do I have to upload it as Burpee?

Edited by NGartplay on 10/28/07 11:39 AM.

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/28/07 11:40 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: NGartplay]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That is correct. Did you check every page of the contest for your entry? I know it should have been on the first page since you just uploaded it, but it wouldn't hurt to check the rest of the pages just in case there is a date bug somewhere. Laughing

EDIT: I just found your image on page 1 Second row down.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

NGartplay
(Stranger)
10/28/07 11:52 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, thanks for looking but when I do a Halloween challenge search I still only get those 59 images.  Could you show me the page you are seeing it on?  I'd like to view all of the entries too.

Hugs, Nancy

NGartplay
(Stranger)
10/28/07 11:55 AM

Ok, I found it by going to 'art' and choosing Halloween Challenge.  Thank you again :)

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/28/07 01:34 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: NGartplay]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LOL! Yep. It helps if you search by putting a check box in just the Halloween Challenge check box on the search pane. Wink

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise