Application Specific
   >> Maxon Cinema 4D
Thread views: 39477 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

max3d
(Stranger)
06/14/07 05:56 PM
first post - introduction Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nice idea having a forum here too

i shall introduce myself i suppose.

my full name is Dave Davidson and my site is http://www.max3d.org

i am a fulltime freelancer/ 3d visualizer

i have and will continue to post models etc on here so stay tuned

i look forward to seeing loads more cinema 4d users here.

i uploaded this today, created in cinema 4d and rendered in fryrender using layerblending

card architect model- layerblending with fryrender - animation 

Edited by max3d on 06/14/07 05:59 PM.

BloomPix
(Stranger)
06/15/07 12:47 AM
Re: first post - introduction new [re: max3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Dave,

nice work. I think that you had a cool idea of compositing the architecture over a desktop image. The lighting is also very nice.

I really do not have any idea of C4D. I have read that it works fine for architecture but would like to know how about animation. I read a month ago, I guess, that C4D was doing many changes of the character animation tools. I am just curious.

As said, nice work!

BloomPix Studios
Sergio Gardella
www.bloompixstudios.com
3dsergio@gmail.com
Barcelona, SPAIN

max3d
(Stranger)
06/15/07 01:23 AM
Re: first post - introduction new [re: BloomPix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

cinema 4d is a nice stable application and its highly underrated (imho) character animation has just had a big upgrade so it has got better. there are more and more users coming to c4d (even thought imho its not a new app ) i know a few architect visualizers that use it and i also know that a few big film studios use it, plus we have a fully intergrated bodypaint. 

if you need any more questions answered drop me a line here. i dont do animation but i do everything else

speak soon and take care

dave davidson 

max3d
(Stranger)
06/15/07 01:41 AM
Re: first post - introduction new [re: BloomPix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

oh i just reread your comment

the architect model scene/ animation is all 3d including the desk, so its not comped onto a desk image :)

BloomPix
(Stranger)
06/15/07 02:11 AM
Re: first post - introduction new [re: max3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Really? jeje, so I or you did a "too" good job or I watched it "too" fast :) Now, can you post dome wires of this. I am now kind of interested.

Thanks,

BloomPix Studios
Sergio Gardella
www.bloompixstudios.com
3dsergio@gmail.com
Barcelona, SPAIN

max3d
(Stranger)
06/15/07 02:44 AM

sure here is a wire of the scene

http://hera.divshare.com/hera2/thumbs/2007/06/15/956782/956782-f30_display.jpg

BloomPix
(Stranger)
06/15/07 03:07 AM

Congratulations, I found everything very nice and keep expecting to see more of your work here.

BloomPix Studios
Sergio Gardella
www.bloompixstudios.com
3dsergio@gmail.com
Barcelona, SPAIN

max3d
(Stranger)
06/15/07 03:17 AM

thanks, im pretty sure you will see more work soon from me

i also intend to do some more video tuts etc so stay tuned for those too :) 

max3d
(Stranger)
06/15/07 03:51 AM

ive just put some zbrush images in the zbrush section if you want to go have a look ;)

http://www10.sharecg.com/wwwthreads-5.3/showflat.php?Cat=8,9,10,11,12&Board=zbrush ...

Edited by daikhong on 06/15/07 11:25 AM.

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise