ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 365764 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
tping
(Stranger)
07/03/07 06:19 PM
Site Issues new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There is an obvious need for a "content cop" on this site. Copyright infringement is not a "minor" issue, ask Kator Legaz who ran a Blender specific model site. He incurred legal ramifications because of issues like those occurring here on this site. The site owner is held ultimately responsible for what is on the site.

Now I'm about to annoy a few people.

First, stop whining and crying that, "little Johnny gets more than me".

Second, stop being greedy. You are getting paid for things you are giving away. If you want to make a living at CG then become a professional, as in: find or create a job related to CG. This is a good place to make a little extra to pay for your HOBBY.

Third, stop complaining about new people joining the site. Weren't you new here once? (see points 1 & 2)

Fourth, stop uploading tons o' crap!

Fifth, bundle like items. The upload page provides for 4 thumbnail views so........ if you have 8 tile textures, make 2 zip files of 4 tiles each. Then people can see what the zip file contains and it stops excessive clutter. But... people won't...I won't get....Shh! Review points 1 - 4.  

Sixth, if you only need 1 item of a group, then after download use your CTRL+LMB to select, then DEL those files you don't want. A week later whack yourself on the forehead for not archiving the zip file containing the "useless" textures you suddenly had an inspiration concerning. Remember we are talking about FREE downloads here.

Seventh, start behaving like mature responsible adults. Don't lie, steal, cheat, etc.

Eighth, anyone offended by the preceding general observations needs to stop and take a serious look at themselves and their motivations. Anything in the preceeding statements that bothers you personally should stay between you and your conscience.

I don't usually vent but the issues here are ridiculous in a forum of adults! I left Junior High a long time ago and I have no desire be embroiled in that sort of mentality again. I joined because I had heard good things about the site and the people here....today's venture into the forums has me wondering.

I hope my viewpoint doesn't get me banned but if it does.....accepting the consequences of a decided course of action is part of being an adult.

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/03/07 07:26 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: tping]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I Love you!  Laughing  Hear! Hear! for Maturity! Wink

equan
(Stranger)
07/05/07 06:38 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi. This is my first time here and my first upload to this site. I was having reservations about coming here, but people at Renderosity suggested it, so here I am. I certainly do not want to impose on anyone, nor violate any of the rules here. I would love to see this site grow to be all it can be. I agree you should not have to become content police. Writing this message to keep people imformed was vital, and important. I thank you for this posting.

brainstew
(Stranger)
07/06/07 10:44 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: tping]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think that these few paragraphs say it all... I agree completely. Thank you for posting this!! 

pixel
(Stranger)
07/08/07 02:41 AM

Thank you tping for these observations. You certainly won't get banned for this constructive post.

I think a moderation of the upload is really important if we want to keep the quality of this site high enough (wich is not obviously the case today) I've "freezed" my account (no more upload) one week ago and I wait to see how the situation will evolve. If it's in the bad way, I'll remove all my free quality models cuz I don't want being associated with such crap content.

pixel
(Stranger)
07/08/07 10:42 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: pixel]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I saw today a guy posting 3 times the same file in 3 different categories. This is flooding the site (with a crappy texture, actually)

I think the uploads should be seriously MODERATED, otherwise the site will run into the wall, and great content (like I try to upload) will leave the site.

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
07/19/07 11:12 AM

yes, everything said here is good, and valid. yes, this site need some serious policing and moderation. any volounteers? moderation takes time. i am sure if people has the time, they will be offered moderation positions, and hopefully sharecg will become a useful and valued community/utility. ultimately, a tighter format of submission is needed. look at the submission procedure of deviantart, or more relevant, turbosquid.
secondly, it would probably be an idea to "correct" those who abuse copyright. if you see stuff up that you know the posters dont have copyrights for, report them to jacob. its for the best of all concerned.

vkirchner
(Stranger)
08/01/07 11:40 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

irishlostboy,

I nominated you in a secret election. you didn't get the results yet?   Laughing

jalex417
(Stranger)
08/01/07 05:06 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: vkirchner]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All ... Jacob will be back next week and will be working the forum to resolve these issues etc. 

Also, please take a look at the Forum's Annoucements section for photos of Jake and I ... we'll be attending Siggraph next week and hope to meet you at the show!

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/09/07 11:45 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: vkirchner]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

secret election vkirchner? sounds scary!!! should i start locking my door at night?  ve haf vays off makkingk you tok!!!!!

ihave had no news of any secret elections though, although i thank you for voting for me  (unless it involves probing) lol 

Wiccan
(Stranger)
08/09/07 04:31 PM

Was there a problem on the site with inappropriate uploads?  As a new member here, reading this as one of my first threads was a bit surprising.

If this is meant to be informational, fine... but it feels aggressive.  Surprised

I had been using other upload centers, but after reading about this on R'osity I decided to come here.  Not for my own convenience, because I do have a premium account at Rapidshare, but for my downloaders.  As a downloader, this is a preferred, focused, site.

I own a totally unrelated vB forum, so I do know about problem peeps and problem posts.  I just kind of hope things are a bit friendlier on other areas of the forum?

I came in here hoping to read why I can't upload a PSD image?  I like to share images in PSD format for others to use as background images.... by rendering in PSD, I can allow to user to use or omit specific elements.   I also tried uploading a zip and rar with no success.

Thank you in advance. 

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/10/07 10:51 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: Wiccan]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You really should be able to upload a PSD image (but please be careful that you categorize it correctly). We accept almost all formats.

For some reason, we've heard complaints of people who were trying to upload from Australia. Is that where you're from by any chance?

Best,

Jake

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/10/07 01:05 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: Wiccan]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

"Was there a problem on the site with inappropriate uploads?"

<> isn't there always? a lot of people (myself included) have a problem with spam type uploading, the uploading of rubbish WIP stuff, unrelated stuff, or just good old "not yours to give away" stuff. everywhere gets these to some extent, but because sharecg offers pocket money for the users, people try take unfair advantage of the system. dont they always?

<><>then of course there are the "poser" people!!!! may they suffocate on their digital barbies!!!! :) lol

<> if you cant upload a file, it just might be your network giving the problem. i cant upload off my girlfriends internet. nothing to do with sharecg. good luck here.   <>
<> 

widaca
(Stranger)
08/10/07 01:05 PM

How agressive do you think the lawyers of coca-cola,Philips,Tropican,etc will be if... they decide they want to make an example out of Sharecg. These are just a few of the copyright violations i have seen on this site.

Maybe there should be a "Report TOS Violation" button on each page.

The user agreement,section 6. sub-section a. paragraph 2 states...

"Submitter Revenue. Subject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SHARECG will pay You fifty percent (50%) of the net revenue payable to SHARECG from the applicable Sponsors and Third Party Service Providers, less any third party affiliate acquisition fees and operation costs (PayPal charges, etc.), as a result of valid Advertising Actions generated in connection with Your Content distributed in the SHARECG Network. "

I agree.Especialy if an item is found to violate copyright. You shouldn't get paid for breaking laws.Besides Sharecg could be held liable if they pay for views generated by such item.This includes the 211 views (give or take) generater by the gerber gator .obj I posted before i read the user agreement.Nobodies perfect... but that dosn't mean we alll shouldn't strive to be.

Crap content/multiple like posts(you know who you are) I think should be considered spam and treated as such.There are other non paying sites for that kind of rubbish,balderdash, blather, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, garbage, idiocy, nonsense, piffle, poppycock, rigmarole, tomfoolery, trash, twaddle, tommyrot, applesauce, baloney, bilge, bull, bunk, crap, hooey, malarkey.

I Think this could be a great site with moderation.I will try and help do my part.

widaca

Edited by widaca on 08/10/07 01:25 PM.

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/10/07 04:38 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: widaca]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All,

Just to let you know where we are on the moderation side of things: we're getting there, but it actually takes a good deal of programming and work to set up a workable system. Our main focus right now is on a jobs section, which we feel will be very useful for our users, and that's going to be a long process.

We also have to make some important decisions about how the moderation will take shape: will everything that's uploaded need approval before going on the site? What about if moderators only decided if it was worthy of making money? Or should things immediately go on the website (people like immediacy), but go in a holding area, and are only approved after a moderator gives it the thumb up? What do you guys think?

Anyhow, yes, there will be moderation on the site, which will possibly start off with me doing it personally, but will extend to other users later. But give us some time; it's tough developing and maintaining a website!

Best,
Jake

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/10/07 08:17 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Although, obviously, ShareCG needs to be aware of what is on their site for download, I don't think the responsibility of monitoring content should fall exclusively to them. Since we, the content providers, are the ones that abuse is going to hurt in the end (loss of the site) we need to treat this as a community effort and bring violations to the awareness of the people who run ShareCG. People who are flagrant violateors should be banned, No if ands or buts about it. People who have made a mistake should be made aware of it and allowed to correct it. A three strike system would probably best ... three strikes (violations) and you are out! I like the idea presented above for an alert button on the view pages for alerting ShareCG to potential violations. This would be a quick and easy way to identify potential problem items.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

DreamWarrior
(Stranger)
08/11/07 11:48 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree. This should be a collaborative effort. Don't think there should be an approval system, but maybe a flag system so admin's attention to an item could be drawn.

Of course, this is subject to abuse too, but maybe implementing a monitoring system for flags (again on the community's shoulders) would help. For example, one members flags an item (for whatever reason), so it goes to a flagged items space in which all flagged items are held. Other members go to that place and confirm or reject the flag (something like voting). If it gets x confirmations, goes to the admins for further action.

It's an idea, it doesn't necessarily have to be exactly like that, but I think it should be a collaborative effort between members and admins. 

Barb

raytracer
(Newbie)
08/11/07 07:22 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: DreamWarrior]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

To eliminate bias and professional and not so professional jealousy, I dont think it should be handled by the members at all. I do agree that there should be a flag system. It will work itself out since the members can be helpful but not abusive to the point wherein they just report everything, unless they want to look like they are just jealous of another artists work.

widaca
(Stranger)
08/11/07 10:58 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree with raytracer.The final decision should be an admin's.To lessen abuse you could incorporate it into the comments system.

Edited by widaca on 08/11/07 11:20 PM.

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/12/07 03:22 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

for my two cents worth of opinion, i think moderation should cover spam type uploads, improper submission, copyright violation, and qualitive uploads. i know, the spam-type, and qualitive aspects are a difficult call, but what other motivation apart from the desire to abuse the site for personal gain have these types of uploads? 

<>also, i would like to see the "star rating" system scrapped in favour of a "number of downloads" system. the star system is [censored], and has been used to slam my work for no apparent reason. "hey, i dont like you. have one star". said work is still in the top 20 in the 3dsmax catagory, and has been used in several big games projects. the work is technically sound and undeserving of such. i could find an awful lot of stuff with five stars, that are not worth the effort of the delete button.

this is my opinion on the subject. i am biased and hypocritical. but then who isn't?

<> 

widaca
(Stranger)
08/12/07 04:33 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree that the rating system is flawed.It shouldn't be anonymous.A downloader should have to be logged in to use the rating and comment systems.Ratings could be incorperated into the comments also.Example (widaca - has given this post a 5 star rating).

I took a look at your work, irishlostboy.Looks good to me.Maybe someone has mistaken low poly for low quality. Just one of the pitfalls of having so many different categories.Someone that uses only high poly models might not see that low poly has a place in the 3d verse.

"this is my opinion on the subject. i am biased and hypocritical. but then who isn't?"

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/12/07 07:08 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: widaca]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There are definately people who abuse the rating system and I know where they come from. :-) Annonymous ratings is NOT a good idea because it can be abused so easily. Logged in ratings would be best so that the rater is identified. Also, I think the content provider should have the ability to address complaints in the comment section if one is posted. Sometimes a 'bad' review is due to a misunderstanding that can be corrected.

Edit: My bad ... we can post comments and replies on our own download post. Tongue out

Edited by dadchamp on 08/12/07 07:10 PM.

marcodd
(Stranger)
08/13/07 03:47 AM
Re: Site Issues [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ratings are not anonymous, because we must be logged to rate... The problem here is that we can give a rate without a comment, so the rater is not identifiable.

In Renderosity gallery , for example, this is not permitted. I think ShareCG site administrators should copy from it...

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/13/07 09:11 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Odd, most of my comments are listed as 'Guest'. Which obviously is someone who is NOT logged in!

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

marcodd
(Stranger)
08/13/07 04:01 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Infact, guests can comment a work, but cannot rate it ... rating system doesn't work at all when you are not logged. So, all ratings to our works come from registered users (i suppose)...

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/13/07 05:14 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So ... ratings ARE annonimous. If there is no comment attached to a rating there is no way of knowing who gave you 1 star and who gave you 5 stars.

I say dump the stars. (In Hollywood too) They are annoying, useless, and many times misleading.

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/15/07 11:29 PM

I totally agree with all that has been said in the post but I am at a loss as to who suddenly decides to remove work from the site. I uploaded by following the lead of others as it IS difficult to know exactly which category to post in.

I have just had hours of my work removed by sharecg even though my uploads have been on site for more than a week. This of course means that all links to other sites are lost.

I am not interested in the money...just sharing my passion with others. There are many forms of CG and deciding which category you belong to on this site is difficult.

As a retired lecturer, I appreciate the fact that other members take the time to rate and comment. I have responded to requests for work both here and from my links and I am appalled that work just gets removed without warning.

I am a 58 year old female recovering from serious illness and do not need this childishness. I would love to know who suddenly makes the decision to remove work??? All my comments here and my mail at Renderosity have been very positive and, as I said, I even responded to requests.

I now feel the need to close my account as to re-classify and re-upload would take hours of my time. Would it not be more courteous to approach members first instead of sending those accusing emails that tell you that you have been rejected (even though your uploads have been on site for many days and had many views!!!).

I wanted this site to work as well....but surely contributors should NOT be treated badly. I re-iterate...there are many forms of CG and the site makes it difficult to determine how to categorise.

I have no interest in those individuals who see the whole affair as a competition. We are all adults and hopefully spurred on by sharing passions with like-minded people. We all have our own preferences for CG work, be it art, animation, textures or whatever....can the moderators not be more sympathetic to users work. BE MORE CLEAR ABOUT CATEGORIES.......YOU CREATED THEM...AND... YOU///HAVE NADE IT DIFFICULT TO DECIDE WHERE UPLOADS SHOULD GO!!!....I uploaded based on other's work that has been on site for weeks.

Sorry about this long post but I was dismayed to get multiple emails telling me that my uploads had been removed (after several days on the site). It is a good job i did not treat my students in this way if they posted their assignments into the wrong pigeonhole!!!!!

Wake up and think of the feelings of others before you act so impulsively.

I am left feeling like a naughty child....not appropriate at all.

Thanks to all members who have mailed and encouraged me when I have uploaded work.

I wish you ALL happy days of CG!!!!

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/17/07 11:58 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: joypauline]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi joypauline and everyone,

First of all, I want to apologize for the moderation, which must have been quite a scare for some of our users. It was unprofessionally handled. Although moderation is needed, we'll try to do it in a smarter way next time. 

Just to be clear, we have officially put on hold our moderation, precisely because we didn't want to undo people's hard work. All of your work is up again and functioning.

Instead, we're going to look into better ways of categorizing the site, to ensure that everything has a proper place. 

The way the database is set up, we cannnot destroy any of our current categories. Instead, we can only create. So far, I feel that the next biggest category to add is a "Poser" category, with subsections including poses, characters, clothing, hair, etc. (everything that people have been uploading in quite random places).

What we'll then do is go through all the content on the site that's already put in the wrong place, and put them in the right ones. There's over 12,000 items... so you'll have to bare with us while it happens.

If/when we do this, all links will continue to work. Hopefully, for the next 12,000 items, they'll all be in better categories.

In the future, we'll try to handle our moderating more responsibly and professionally to ensure that there are no hurt feelings and no utter  shock when you find all your work has been removed because it was 'miscategorized', etc.

Best,
Jacob

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/17/07 02:07 PM

Jake,

If/When you add the Poser catagories, I, for one, will gladly edit all of my own stuff and recatagorise it myself. I'm sure there are many other's who'd be willing to recatagorise their stuff as well. It won't all have to fall on your shoulders. Just my 2 cents on that subject.

Steve

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/17/07 03:02 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks MatrixWorkz.

What I think I'll do is send out an e-mail to all our members explaining the situation, and asking them to re-categorize. I'll give it a few days (or a week or something), and those that haven't, I'll take care of it. 

The advantage to doing it on your own is that although I'll probably place it in "Poser" correctly, no guarantee that I'll choose the right format, or sub-categories. Better to take control of your own work.

Best,
Jake

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/17/07 04:51 PM

Yep. Exactly my thoughts. Is it a Pose if it's a MAT pose or is it a texture?!? Oiy! What a headache! It changes textures but it's a Pose. LOL! See what I mean? If it include's textures, it should fall under textures. It doesn't pose the body at all. I'll do my best to get all of mine in the right place. Cool

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/17/07 05:10 PM

Well now....everything seems to be going fine now. So glad that these issues are being addressed. It will make the site much better and everyone will have a better feel as to how to categorise.

I agree with the other posts about subscribers taking control of the "re-categorisation" process. The problem I have faced on this is the number of errors I get when trying to upload. It would take hours to redo but I am willing to try!!!

Best wishes to all subscribers and staff.

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/17/07 07:23 PM
Re: Site Issues new [re: joypauline]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Pauline, you don't have to reupload your files to recatagorise them. There's an "Edit" link in your portfolio that you can click on and just change the catagories when the new catagories get implemented. It won't require a re-upload.

Just click the "My Account" link above and next to each of your entries you'll see a link for View and a link for edit. Click edit and then just change catagories there.. 

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/17/07 09:46 PM

Thanks MatrixWorkz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/17/07 10:19 PM

Actually, we still have to implement a way to change from, say, "plug-ins" to "poser". That's a more complicated database task than it sounds, but we're currently working on it. We'll let everyone know when it's possible.

Best,

Jake 

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/18/07 12:32 AM

Totally agree here!!!! I like the idea of rating if it is true and honest!!!!!......like you, I feel that it seems to be a system that is abused, probably because of its anonymous nature. It is fairly clear to me that someone comes along and DOWN-RATES you without any explanation. I see this as just another way in which some individuals are just using the site inapproprately. Everyone needs constructive criticism but anonymous star rating does not allow for this and, after looking around the site, some ratings seem to be out of nastiness rather than a way of helping.
Cheers

widaca
(Stranger)
08/18/07 06:24 AM

I noticed a few were missing from the upload page.So heres a list.I hope it is usefull.

OBJ (figure geometry): Geometries\(figure name)
PZ3 (Poser scene): any (user-selected location)
CM2 (Camera): libraries\camera\Camera Sets
CR2 (Character): libraries\character\(category)\(character name)
FC2 (Face): libraries\faces\(category)
HR2 (Hair): libraries\hair\(category)
HD2 (Hand): libraries\hand\(category)
LT2 (Light): libraries\light\Light Sets
PZ2 (Pose): libraries\pose\(category)
PP2 (Prop): libraries\props\(category)
MT5 (Shader): libraries\material\(category)
TIF, BMP, BUM, JPG (textures, bump maps, etc.)
MC6/MCZ (Material Collections): libraries\material\(category)

All Poser 7 files (scene, figure, pose, expression, hair, hand, prop, light, camera,
material) can be compressed. Compressed Poser 7 files have the extension *.**Z
(*.PZZ, *.CRZ, *.FCZ, etc.). Poser 7 prop files are saved with the extension P2Z to
avoid confusion with compressed scene files. If you plan to distribute files for use by artists with previous versions of Poser, please be sure to save them uncompressed.
Poser 7 supports file compression beginning with the Pro Pack add-on for Poser 4.

Edited by widaca on 08/18/07 06:27 AM.

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/18/07 10:17 AM

Hi Widaca,

Thanks! I'll add all those pretty soon.

Best,

Jake 

lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/19/07 11:17 PM

Hi Jake,

I have seen the new categorie "Poser". That is fine, also the categories for cams, lights and so on. But I don´t upload only one camera or one light or one pose and so on. I must make a zip-file. So please make also the categorie "other" like in the 3d-section.

Thank you.

Lupa 

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/20/07 09:02 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Lupa,

I'll add an "Other" format. However, if you're uploading a Zipped pack of Cameras, for example, it's better to select the camera format. Even if you're uploading a zipped pack with multiple formats, the best thing to do is to select the format(s) that most represent your zipped pack. That way, people can truly find what they're looking for (what's inside the ZIP).

Best,
Jake

lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/20/07 09:08 AM

Oh, I understand now. I always thinking I can only that upload what I marked on. Hihi.

Thank you for the "other"-categorie. 

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/20/07 10:23 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Why should we need other? You can alreadyc heck multiple boxes there for the objects included in your zip file which is what I did with the Mimic morphs. They're PMD morphs applied via a pose so I clicked BOTH. Simple, effective and no extra work needed from the admins. Laughing

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/20/07 11:02 AM

nice to see effort going into refining the submission process. its a good plan to study the mrthods used by renderosity, turbosquid etc, for how they catagorise. will be great to get all the poser related stuff out of the way. further subcatogorisation (catagorise by use? film, previz, realtime etc? please add more suggestions to catagorisation) will be good. keep up the good work jacob.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise