ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 227111 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
jalex417Moderator
(Member)
10/08/10 02:24 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Everyone ...

How we calculate earnings + What's displayed under your Earnings tab

At the end of each month we take 50% of the revenue earned across all program participant’s view pages and distribute this to each participant based on the percentage of legitimate page views each participant received.

For example, if the total revenue was $5,000, then the pool would contain $2,500 (50% of total revenue). If your view pages received/contributed 1% of the total page views for the month then you’d receive $25.

Also, when November 1st arrives you're earnings accounting sheet will be displayed.  Until then all you'll see are the number of page views your work has received.

You probably won't be able to make a living from this program, but you will make something, and $omething is better than nothingEmbarassed  So, you really have nothing to loose -- Enjoy.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
10/10/10 09:40 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So shouldn't members be able to see what the total revenue for the month is?

Goldenthrush
(Newbie)
10/11/10 12:54 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's showing up for me now!  Yay!

cgart101
(Stranger)
10/12/10 09:30 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Not yet, since the only thing that's certain now, until the month ends, are the number of page views each contributor has received to date.  The final accounting takes place on the 1st of November when the total October monthly revenue is accounted for and proportioned across all  participants.  

andreolicg
(Stranger)
10/12/10 05:59 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: cgart101]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yeah its showing the button for me now too and i didnt change anything as far as browser settings or anything.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
10/23/10 03:03 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: andreolicg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah I'm no longer having to sign up daily.

joequick
(Stranger)
11/01/10 08:07 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So my 6000 some views for October just reverted back to zero, no sign of "earnings" yet.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
11/02/10 12:16 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: joequick]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What was the total revenue?

Crios
(Stranger)
11/02/10 02:22 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've finally see my earnings in the table, but how can request the payout?

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/02/10 09:47 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi The total ad revenue was $3K  which was split between us and the users participating in the program ... so $1.5K was distributed.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise