ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 229401 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
BadFaerie
(Stranger)
10/14/11 09:52 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is this scheme still going, and how can I tell if I'm properly subscribed?

toads
(Stranger)
01/10/12 03:32 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: BadFaerie]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi there boys and girls, I was also wondering if this scheme is still going as I am looking in the lower page and can't seem to find the link or do I need an upload already in my account to access it? Thanks for the help ;)

Edited by toads on 01/10/12 03:33 PM.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
01/13/12 09:15 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: toads]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Click on 'my account' at top left of page by your username, then on the next page  click the 'earnings' tab.

Argoon
(Stranger)
02/01/13 06:01 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't have that tab is this program still in effect? It was the reason that made me upload my models here back then, i didn't made much that's true and my models are not the most popular, but it was nice to see some cash coming my way. 

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise