ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 367579 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/20/07 09:08 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oh, I understand now. I always thinking I can only that upload what I marked on. Hihi.

Thank you for the "other"-categorie. 

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/20/07 10:23 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Why should we need other? You can alreadyc heck multiple boxes there for the objects included in your zip file which is what I did with the Mimic morphs. They're PMD morphs applied via a pose so I clicked BOTH. Simple, effective and no extra work needed from the admins. Laughing

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/20/07 11:02 AM
Re: Site Issues new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nice to see effort going into refining the submission process. its a good plan to study the mrthods used by renderosity, turbosquid etc, for how they catagorise. will be great to get all the poser related stuff out of the way. further subcatogorisation (catagorise by use? film, previz, realtime etc? please add more suggestions to catagorisation) will be good. keep up the good work jacob.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise