Technique Tips and Help
   >> Modeling
Thread views: 16830 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lowestoftlad
(Stranger)
01/19/11 03:03 AM
fully working Poser props from lwo & 3ds new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who has a working knowledge of converting models from formats like 3ds and lwo and turning them in to fully functioning poser props of figures.

Now i have a very good lwo model of the 2011 TARDIS and wondered if someone would be able to convert it (textures and all) if they can please contact me, and as a result you can keep either copy for yourself.

If anyone is interested or knows who i can talk to please get in touch.

CHeers

Josea
(Stranger)
01/21/11 02:18 PM
Re: fully working Poser props from lwo & 3ds new [re: lowestoftlad]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Poser should be able to directly import 3ds files which you can save to prop library. If your version (or any version) don't import lwo files there are various free converters you can use. Google lwo to obj.

mcdlabs
(Stranger)
05/06/11 07:11 PM
Re: fully working Poser props from lwo & 3ds [re: lowestoftlad]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

couple options.

Poser can import 3ds and LWO objects. 3ds' sometimes group weird in Poser on direct import LWO IMO work better. I suggest sizing it and then exporting it back out. Then reload the prop without resizing it, use the grouping tool to seperate the parts into what you want to be movable then you can use "spawn Props" in the grouping tool to spawn each of those groups as individual props. place them rig it in the heirarchy and then save as a cr2.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise