Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 10391 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lowestoftlad
(Stranger)
01/19/11 03:06 AM
file conversion to poser props Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everyone,

I am a novice so i have recently obtained a 2010 Tardis model with the ability to open the door and phone door however it is in 3ds and lwo. now i was wondering if anyone has the ablity to convert it into a fully functioning poser figure or prop.

If someone can do that then i would be prepared for then to keep a copy of either format. I would really like to hear from someone about it.

Many thanks.

mcdlabs
(Stranger)
02/16/11 08:51 PM
Re: file conversion to poser props new [re: lowestoftlad]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It can be done, depending on how the original artists put it together depends on the dificulty.

My only concern is your wording on you "obtained" a model. If you bought this model you can't really share it with someone to reformat. If its a freebee, you'd be best to send them to the link to DL it to reformat it.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise