ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 28625 View all threads**Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/19/07 12:02 PM
Christmas Wishes Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Merry Christmas Wishes from MatrixWorkz

Click the wish link for a message from MatrixWorkz. Be patient. It takes a few seconds to load.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

HoboBo
(Stranger)
12/19/07 03:14 PM
Re: Christmas Wishes new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The very same to you!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1583704943

HoboBo

browndog1978
(Stranger)
12/20/07 04:49 AM
Re: Christmas Wishes new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hahaha...thats cool

lupadgds
(Newbie)
12/23/07 10:24 AM
Re: Christmas Wishes new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I wish also all peopla a merry christmas!

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/23/07 08:06 PM

All I want for Christmas is a job and for anyone with an IQ lower than 70 to DIE and rid the world of it's useless baby factories!     ... kicks at the dog ... BA HUMBUG!!! Yell >:(

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/24/07 08:13 AM
Re: Christmas Wishes new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

lI have to add to Dadchamp!  Take cars and licenses from anyone over the age of 70!  Bomb wal-mart.............

bad trip to walmart yesterday involving a little ole lady who couldn't even see over the steering wheel!

View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise