ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 16238 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

McGyver
(Stranger)
02/07/15 08:24 PM
Spam banner ads are back Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Not the real ones that are at the bottom,top or sides... These ones keep floating up as you scroll up or down. They look like real ads (the one they are using now claims to be Best Buy), but the cheesy way it keeps trying to block your view so you'll try and click it off is a dead giveaway... Really, really annoying... At the moment I'm only seeing it on my iPad, but it shows up on a friends computer too.

McGyver
(Stranger)
02/14/15 04:27 PM
Re: Spam banner ads are back *DELETED* new [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Post deleted by teamsharecg

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
02/16/15 03:50 PM
Re: Spam banner ads are back new [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LOL I read them every now and then :)

3DCheapskate
(Stranger)
02/23/15 08:24 PM
Re: Spam banner ads are back new [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Shut those crickets up, they woke me up!

I've never seen these floating banners - I use Firefox (currently it tells me it's 35.0.1), but I usually have the AdBlock Plus addon enabled

sojournstar
(Stranger)
02/25/15 10:08 AM

never noticed them either. perhaps you have some ad ware in your pc, I hope not, but you should check. Ever tried Spybot and Destroy, it's free, been around a ton of years, and finds nasties other programs or virus programs don't see or catch.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise