ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 10589 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

titleknown
(Stranger)
02/01/18 01:13 AM
What's the difference between these two licenses? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Heya, I'm a newbie here, mainly getting stuff for TinkerCAD, and I was wondering, what's the difference in license between "Commercial and Personal Use" and "Unrestricted use"? It doesn't specify in the FAQ, so I thought 'd ask. Does the former requre credit where the latter doesn't or something?

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Team ShareCG)
02/01/18 04:28 PM
Re: What's the difference between these two licenses? new [re: titleknown]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

With "Commercial and Personal Use" you can use it for your business and personal use, but you can't resell it.

"Unrestricted use" is unrestricted.

Edited by TeamSharecg on 02/01/18 04:29 PM.

titleknown
(Stranger)
02/01/18 06:16 PM
Re: What's the difference between these two licenses? new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oh! So, how does that work with distributing altered; ones altered extensively enough that they could be considered their own separate thing from the origina? Like, say, chop-shopping 'em to use to make 3d printed action figures, or altering them to produce an all new open model?

Edited by titleknown on 02/01/18 06:18 PM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise