ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 34168 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

browndog1978
(Stranger)
09/04/07 02:15 AM
last months earnings not visible Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All,

Like the title says, my earnings page does not show my last months (August) earnings.

Anyone else have this problem? 

Beatrice
(Stranger)
09/04/07 03:13 AM
Re: last months earnings not visible new [re: browndog1978]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Its a public holiday in America and the earnings will not be posted until Tuesday

angelaandreoli
(Stranger)
09/04/07 06:02 AM
Re: last months earnings not visible new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

my earnings for last month are showing. there is a time differance so just give it a few and check again in a little bit.everything should be there soon.

browndog1978
(Stranger)
09/04/07 06:55 AM
Re: last months earnings not visible new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

no worries, its displaying now.

Im not earning much :(

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
09/04/07 01:40 PM
Re: last months earnings not visible new [re: browndog1978]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi all ... Just wanted you to know that because of the holiday, although we've calculated payment and this shows in your account, the actual transfer to PayPal accounts will occur before the end of this week ... either tomorrow or Wednesday ... it's in process now.  Please be patient. 

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/04/07 09:01 PM
Re: last months earnings not visible new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hehehe... Well seeing as how I'm $0.45 short of $20 I don't think it matters much. I need to get to work on some new freebies this month! Money mouth

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise