ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 27558 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

browndog1978
(Stranger)
10/13/07 09:44 AM
multiple upload formats Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think you should be able to select multiple formats when uploading.

This will discourage people from uploading the same model many times in different formats as it could all be included in one zipped file but would also allow the model to be viewed in a search for any of those particular formats. 

adp__
(Stranger)
10/14/07 10:57 AM
Re: multiple upload formats new [re: browndog1978]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm also interested in this feature.

classylady
(Stranger)
10/15/07 09:47 PM
Re: multiple upload formats new [re: browndog1978]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am also since those that use poser or Daz Studio want to be able to see each item clearly Now if its 10 backgrounds for example then they should put them into at least 2 zips. 10 each that is. I would think most people would be doing this already..  and yes we could do the same thing if it becomes necessary.

classylady/Carolyn

vkirchner
(Stranger)
10/16/07 10:11 AM
Re: multiple upload formats new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Currently I provide multiple formats in a compressed file, but I can only select one of the formats when uploading, so I make sure that I note the formats in the description area.  I would like to select multiple formats when uploading also, it would help with the search functions when visitors use them.

Thanks

Vince 

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise