ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 121785 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
link101
(Stranger)
11/02/09 07:44 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good idea Mat, we really need to have an off topic discussion here, were we can talk and express whats on our mind behind. I salute you my friend. And thank you for suggesting it. Now we can say anything here...

[IMG]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/colletorww2/salute.jpg[/IMG]

stocktakers

links03rjean
(Stranger)
11/30/09 10:50 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: link101]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i think we need an off topic page for us to share some information outside the main topic of this forum...and i think it will get some attention to those who wanna join this community...Cool

garden ponds

check_itjess
(Stranger)
12/21/09 06:09 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: link101]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

off topic is my favorite discussion area...because i discover something new and learn from anothers on their point of view of a particular discussed matter...i get to learn movies that are coming soon and were to watch a tv and movies by informing were to watch it...it's nice to discover something, everday...Laughing

software development

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise