ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 96079 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
raytracer
(Newbie)
09/25/07 03:46 AM
Re: Ads new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

same here. for the past week i think i had less than 50 views. its odd since everyday I get alteast 80 views a day. wierd

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
09/25/07 02:19 PM
Re: Ads new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I seriously think the view counts need to be automated...right now iirc, its being hand counted. And I have noticed the view counts not adding up since I first came on board here.

I keep track of where Im advertising, and where I post, and right now 90% of my items are advertised at Rosity. The download counts there {which I consider as 'views' anyways} do not match what they show here..wouldn't be so bad if it was a small amount of difference..because that would account for page time outs etc..etc...but when its a large {sometimes within a few hundred} difference, something is wrong somewhere. 

HoboBo
(Stranger)
09/26/07 03:41 AM
Re: Ads new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Still no improvement.

Today again their daily calculation shows several hundreds viewing lesser than

my manual count...

-Bo 

HoboBo

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
09/26/07 06:34 PM
Page View Count! new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We are, and have been, crediting each member with the correct number of views. However, we found a bug that caused the system to display an incorrect number of views in each member's account/my earnings.

We fixed this bug and the count you'll now see is correct, albiet 24 hours delayed. I'm relieved to learn that it was just a display issue.

I would like to thank all the members who brought this issue up, if you hadn't we wouldn't have known that there was a problem.

Thanks again ....

David

DreamWarrior
(Stranger)
09/27/07 12:44 AM
Re: Page View Count! new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank goodness it was just a display issue and that our views haven't been lost!

Thank you for fixing it!

Now my earnings page shows all the views I've missed the last couple of days. 

Barb 

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
09/28/07 09:39 PM
Re: Ads new [re: HoboBo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Even without uploading new content on a regular basis (I've got paying jobs to fill my time right now) I still maintain about 200 to 300 hits a day without doing any self advertising ... so maybe it's something else besides a problem with the site?

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise