ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 7304 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

herkules80
(Stranger)
09/19/09 03:38 AM
New beginner 2009 Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi everyone!

I descovered poser 8 about two weeks ago and I'm very impresed. It's amaizing what this software can do!! My first question is why textures or 3 D models dosen't work with my poser 8 when I downloading them form this site to my computer and put to the folder RUNTIME/Libraries??

I'm creating now a new character but I don't know how to change the colour of eyes or create a new one (or insert from library)?

I've got some toturials but there's nothing about how to create a small city (I don't know is it possible here?), bulid a house with 2 floor (with rooms and garden) or make funny animal. Perhaps that things can only be created in 3D Studio Max 9 (version 2010).

So I'm looking some advaices or maybe toturiol who help me create many of my crazy ideas... I'know it takes time (years) to do full animation (can I make in poser 8 full movie with all scens and then export him to another program as wma,avi or quicktime movie??).

I'm count on your experience and by the way... I'm sorry for my language. I'm only ''poor student" from far, far away...

Patrick, Poland

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise