ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 100152 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Kimber89
(Newbie)
11/06/07 07:48 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

WEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thank you Axe!!!! I'm off to read!!! :D

Panthia
(Journeyman)
11/06/07 12:23 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ok......trying....Axe I'll probably have tons of questions!   hahahahahaha you asked for it big man!

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
11/07/07 05:47 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

:p

Just make sure you post your questions in the Hexagon forum at PoserPros, that way if I don't have the answer, somebody else will ;)

Panthia
(Journeyman)
11/07/07 11:06 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

gotcha!  I have a half way right looking 'brim'.....having issues with the back!  It don't look so much like a bonnet as a motorcycle helmet with a long brim!

missak
(Stranger)
12/12/07 12:29 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I want to try on my own, but I was not sure what a "pilgrim hat" is, is it like this one? 

Also my computer is now broken, so maybe I will take a week or so to have it done.  I hope it is not too late...

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/12/07 01:53 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: missak]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Looks like a pilgrim hat to me. I'm sure google is your friend when looking for images like that.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/13/07 03:08 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: missak]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ya, a Pilgrams hat is a truncated Witches hat. The Pilgrams never got the point.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise