ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 6442 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Armacost
(Stranger)
03/13/10 01:14 PM
Poser Face Room - Photo Fitting Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If anyone can provide any guidance on making Poser's photo-fitting function work, I'd be really appreciative.

I've tried and tried and tried, and I can't get the photos to line up right. I know about centering the photos on the page, using square images, making sure that both the front and side views have the eyes, mouths and chins in exactly the same position in the frame, etc.

It doesn't matter. No matter what I do, when I try to place the figure the red outlines don't match up. They go off the top of the page, and when I try to adjust them it's only a matter of minutes before something goes terribly wrong. That something isn't consistent. It's like trying to drive a car that has a steering wheel that works 10 percent of the time.

By the way, I've tried facegen, faceshop, faceworx, etc. etc etc. It may be blasphemous to say this on a 3d site, but my primary goal is not necessarily perfect figures. I'm trying to create recognizable representations of political figures for use in cartoons. I'm much more a writer than I am a talented visual artist. But I'm eager to acquire the skills to put my idea into effect.

If I sound desperate and frazzled, it's because I am. Imagine banging your head against that photo fit function for days on end. Help!

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise