ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 19766 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

WEFASH
(Stranger)
01/16/11 12:20 PM
HOW TO LOAD NEW MODELS INTO POSER 8 Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

sINCE i WENT TO POSER 8  I CAN'T LOAD ANY NEW BASE FIGURES  SUCH AS HIRO.  wHAT HAPPENED AND HOW DO I CORRECT IT.  ANY POSSIBILITY OF HELP COMING EITHER FROM DAZ OR SMITH-MICRO

cris333
(Stranger)
01/20/11 04:16 AM
Re: HOW TO LOAD NEW MODELS INTO POSER 8 new [re: WEFASH]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i dont use Poser ,also im new to 3d stuff, but here i found a Explorer for files for poser,daz,carrara

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62642

maybe it help you someway at least to locate files more easy or fast.I didnt downloaded or use it , when i went there on the site i just saw this and thought you might need it.To download you have to be registered i think.Good luck

Matika
(Stranger)
02/22/11 02:50 AM
Re: HOW TO LOAD NEW MODELS INTO POSER 8 new [re: cris333]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You didn't say what was happening when you tried to load the figures into poser 8.  Are you getting the error that the neccessary files are not found so therefore we are stopping the installation.  If this is the case it is because the figures have not been upgraded.  To do this you need to register a DAZ and download the base figure of what you are installing and make sure it innitilizes.  The base figure and powerloader are free to registered members.  It doesn't cost anything to register.

cris333
(Stranger)
03/04/11 07:43 AM
Re: HOW TO LOAD NEW MODELS INTO POSER 8 new [re: WEFASH]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

you may also read this tutorial about how to organise stuff in poser or daz.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/tutorial/tutorial?id=1597&_m=d

from a fast look i saw it refer alot to poser not only to daz studio Smile

even if there is alot tutorials on internet how to organise stuff in poser or daz studio i might write one too for daz only with pics in pdf format (downloadable) im still reorganising stuff after a severity error crash on daz and reinstalling everything Laughing

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise