ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 9557 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

SynjoDeonecros
(Stranger)
09/30/13 06:56 AM
Need someone to rig a model Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've been looking for someone to finish rigging and adding morphs to a model and clothing accessories for said model that I made. The model has already been converted to Poser, and has been grouped for rigging, but I need it rigged, and given simple morphs to the face, hands, etc.; and I need the jacket and belt on it conformed and rigged so he can wear them (the belt will be the trickiest, since I want the pouches on it to be able to open and close, AND I want it to be able to be worn like a sash, over the shoulder). Please note, though, that this IS an adult-oriented model, meaning genitals ARE present on it, so if you feel uncomfortable with it, please do not inquire. I'm willing to pay for services, but I don't have much, and only have $50 or so to pay. If anyone is willing to do this, please send me a note. Thanks.

SynjoDeonecros
(Stranger)
10/07/13 10:27 AM
Re: Need someone to rig a model new [re: SynjoDeonecros]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So, no one else interested in this project? I'm not looking for anything fancy, but I am looking for someone with experience and knowledge in rigging and morphs enough to do a decent job without needing to "experiment".

SynjoDeonecros
(Stranger)
11/03/13 06:33 AM
Re: Need someone to rig a model new [re: SynjoDeonecros]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Still looking for someone to help rig and morph this model, Please, if anyone's interested, let me know. Thanks.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise