Application Specific
   >> Pixologic ZBrush
Thread views: 116385 View all threads**Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
max3d
(Stranger)
06/16/07 12:42 AM
Re: some zbrush work- two heads new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

your welcome mate. its a great idea and im sure that apart from sharing models and tuts this will also help loads of peeps further

iceftimat
(Stranger)
10/02/08 10:46 PM
Post deleted by ibsystems new [re: max3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
11/24/08 05:15 PM
Re: [censored] enlargement vitamin [censored] cheap [censored] new [re: iceftimat]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's a sure sign that nobdoy's watching the chicken coop when posts like these drug pusher posts are left standing in the forums for as long as they have been here. You guys ever going to get moderators here?

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
12/06/08 03:49 PM
Re: [censored] enlargement vitamin [censored] cheap [censored] new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Matrix --- I did delete the two druggy posts, but you are right, we do need to round up some moderators.  The site is becoming more active every day and we don't have the resources here to monitor all the activity.  I think we'll send an email to all users asking for volunteers very soon, and thanks for your suggestion and your continued interest and participation.

David

david.heller@sharecg.com

artzealot
(Stranger)
07/22/10 01:00 AM
Re: some zbrush work- two heads new [re: BloomPix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

For Importimg Multiple subtools in ZBrush: If you have the latest version i,e ZB r3 then go to ZPlugin> Subtool master> Multiple append (First option in the menu)  I hope it helps!!!!

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise