ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 17535 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

GothicTiger
(Stranger)
06/19/08 10:41 PM
Want your character put in iClone format? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm offering to put your avitars' faces into iClone format. If anyone is interested, I'll send them a picture of what Victoria 4.2 looks like done this way (there wasn't a Post Attachements feature on this forum, or I would have attached it).

I can also do likewise for photos of faces of real people (eg yourself, your boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.). I must add that in this case, the results tend to make people look 10 years younger and sometimes a bit different from the photo.

In exchange, I want you to build a historical aircraft or tank model for me. I'll provide the blueprints (or 3-view, as blueprints weren't always available). After you've sent me the aircraft model, you're welcome to put it up for "free for commercial and non-commercial renders" on your own webpage.

They would make a great attention-getter to attract people to your site -      particularly if you want people to go there to look at your paid models. Only 3     of the aircraft/vehicles on the list are available anywhere on the internet - 2 of     those are expensive paid models, and the other is hard to access.

Technical details

The list of aircraft/vehicles for you to choose from. I'm not looking for extensive interior detail, rigging, etc.; and I don't need them textured. Quality has to be medium - ie not horribly blocky.

Aircraft (all propellor driven - ranging from archtypal fighters to antique-looking bombers)

Fairey Battle
Vickers Wellington
Blenheim
Halifax
Boston Havoc
Avro Anson
Whitforth Whitley
Handley Page Heyford

Acro Lyslander
Hawker Hector

Curtis Hawk 75A
D. 520
MS 406

Latécoère 298

Amiot 143
Amiot 350
MB 131
MB 174
LeO 451
Mureaux 113
Farman 222

Bf 110
He 100

Ar 68
Hs 126

Do 17

Vehicles
Matilda I or II tank
Mark IV light tank
Cruiser-series tank
Char 2 tank
Flak 30 or 38 flak gun
SdKfz series halftrack

(Pictures of many of these can be found on Wikipedia.)

My side of the deal - what you need to provide me with

I will need a straight front-on and straight side-on shot of the avitar's face, with good clean lighting (no artistic shadows), and no accessories/hairstyles obscuring their face, and IN FOCUS. (Also eyes should be facing front, and mouth should be closed; expression should be neutral.) The pictures should be colour .jpg (Jpeg) or .bmp (bitmap), no larger than 2,000 x 2,000 pixels. (I can take larger pictures and most other pciture formats if you can't do otherwise. But please no files larger than 2 MB - my connection is S-L-O-W.)
    Note: Characters with eyes as large as Sixus Media's The Girl tend to have some dark     marks below their eyes, as the iClone mesh-creator isn't designed to handle it.
    Note: As far as I've been able to tell, the iClone .vns format is not translatable into any other.     (But if anyone knows of a way to translate it, I'd love to hear.)

Gothic Tiger

GothicTiger
(Stranger)
06/08/11 01:01 AM
Re: Want your character put in iClone format? new [re: GothicTiger]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I will now do these conversions for a flat $US12 fee instead of asking you to build a model for me.

The iClone format of your character would be a great addition to your portfolio at (for example) ShareCG gallery (like some people are good enough to have .max, .obj and .lwo format versions of their model to be accesable to more people).

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise