ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 11372 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

The_GodfatherSJP
(Stranger)
02/14/11 08:39 AM
Re: Terminator CGI Fan Project Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi guys.

I represent a production group for a fan-made continuation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Our intention: to continue the story as envisioned by the crew of the TV show. The project consists of 13 CGI episodes, each 30 minutes in length. We are in need of CGI modelers and renderers for a project of this scope. This is a long term commitment without pay, we are purely a volunteer organization. If you are a fan of the TV show, or you want to create something which has never been done before then we want YOU!

We know this is a massive enterprise. That's why we have a complete organization of voice actors, writers, and an official website http://www.terminatorcc.com/. The team consists of over 40 members right now and we're expanding (our CGI staff numbers 10 individuals plus a collaborating CGI team, The Perla Group). We are particularly looking for a dedicated texture mapper and a character modeler right now. 

We have already written two full episodes which are ready for production, and are currently finishing 3 more. We anticipate having all 13 episodes fully written in the next 6-8 months.  We also have extensive preliminary work, from concept art to facial reconstructions. Here are a few sample images from our site ( http://www.terminatorcc.com/?page_id=6 ), but please contact me if you wish to see any additional images.

As a volunteer project, this is very much "work at your own pace." Everyone who's already a part, myself included, has a full time job and we're doing this in our spare time. If you wish to participate, all we ask is that you communicate regularly on our forums and keep us updated on progress.

We know this is going to take years to complete. And we're seeing it through to the end. If you want to sign up, you can contact me here or go to the website (directions for how to join are available there).

Requirements: Experience with a modeling program. Falls under the "Duh!" category, well aware of that, but one can never be too careful.  For texture mapping and rigging, we need experience with Blender.

Location: From your home. We communicate via email, forum, and Skype.

I will also be using this thread for updates. If you're interested you can contact me here, or through our email account at tcc.no.fate.productions@gmail.com and introduce yourself.

Join today. You are the Resistance.

Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise