ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 18245 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

shawnturner
(Stranger)
06/01/17 05:06 AM
why are sigma lenses cheaper ? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeh, I basic question.. but I was comparing Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Zeiss and Sigma lenses... and Panasonic and Sigma tend to be much better priced. 

The panasonic lenses have the disadvantage of being m4/3.. but the Sigma ones are good. 

Are they inferior in terms of quality ?

Please help

Thanks

Edited by TeamSharecg on 06/08/17 01:31 PM.

garybril
(Stranger)
06/07/17 11:18 PM
Re: why are sigma lenses cheaper ? new [re: shawnturner]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The Sigma 18-200mm has OS Optical Stabilisation which means you get less blur and shake free pictures usually 3 to 4 stops. Also the motor is a little quieter and slightly less Chromatic Aberrations. Although it’s heavier than the 28-300mm due to housing of the OS system

Edited by TeamSharecg on 06/08/17 01:32 PM.

xploreinstitute
(Stranger)
08/16/18 04:18 AM
Re: why are sigma lenses cheaper ? new [re: garybril]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi i am interested

liamv
(Stranger)
01/28/19 01:28 AM
Re: why are sigma lenses cheaper ? [re: shawnturner]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

less blur and shake free pictures

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise