ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 37058 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lupadgds
(Newbie)
04/16/08 11:16 PM
One question ... new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

... about the banner "sharecg pays uploders": Why is this banner on the first site? How sharecg pays uploaders? Pay sharecg since the next month or when?

Sorry for my english. I hope you can undersand my question. 

dadchamp
(Member)
04/17/08 01:57 PM
Re: One question ... new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My thought on this ... Payment doesn't always have to be in the form of money. It can also be in the form of services provided. ShareCG is still provided MANY valuable services. Stop being greedy!

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

raytracer
(Journeyman)
04/18/08 01:29 AM
Re: One question ... new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

there's no update on where it will ever be reinstated. here's a site that pays

http://revver.com/video/787743/affiliate/180200/euphonic-demo-reel/

http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_search.aspx?id_author=13951&id_affiliate=13951] 3Dstudio

duskbitz
(Stranger)
06/13/08 07:25 AM
Re: One question ... [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

www.texturespot.com

Here, you can sell your textures and earn money.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
06/13/08 08:27 PM
Re: One question ... new [re: duskbitz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I would suggest that all who use that website read the EULA. {and btw, I see nothing regarding the rights of the texture creators..so my guess is you are selling them flat out.}

From the EULA:

This agreement is made by and between TEXTURESPOT (otherwise listed herein as You or Your) who creates an account for the right to access, acquire, and use Materials from this website.  TEXTURESPOT hereby represents that it owns all rights and copyrights to all materials on our website, and all rights and copyrights to said website and materials shall remain the exclusive property, right and control of and under TEXTURESPOT and  ?Materials? from our website will constitute and be defined as any photo, image, design, or layout represented on the TEXTURESPOT website.

And further:

1. Terminate your account immediately for any violation of this agreement, or the Terms and Conditions as defined in this Agreement and elsewhere on TEXTURESPOT, without notice.  If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or abuse of your username or password, and/or our Materials, you lose all rights to TEXTURESPOT Materials, and you must IMMEDIATELY delete any and all Materials obtained prior to this termination, and forfeit all fees paid.

D. You understand that Materials are copyrighted and owned by TEXTURESPOT only, and any unauthorized use of any of these Materials by you may be an infringement upon said copyright. 

Granted this might seem like it is aimed at the 'buyers' but it smells pretty fishy to me....anyone know where to find the sellers rights?

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
06/13/08 08:43 PM
Re: One question ... new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hmmm... It's your site?

http://www.sharecg.com/v/15689/texture/stone-wall?division_id=6

http://www.texturespot.com/details.php?gid=296&pid=167

In that case, can you inform the members here of their sellers rights?

duskbitz
(Stranger)
06/17/08 07:20 PM
Re: One question ... new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's a friend's site

at the bottom of create a contributor account you can find the seller rights.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise