ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 9900 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Matika
(Newbie)
05/05/11 10:45 PM
Inpropper posting Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't know if anyone else had noticed but one of our members have posted on a number of threads with post that have nothing to do with the orgional thread.   I know this is Open discussion but I was not aware that you could post anything you wish to advertise on a thread when it has nothing to do with that thread.  If I am wrong please someone correct me.  I do not perticulay like to go to a new post or a post that I think someone my need my help and find out the last post there was for pandora beads or shoes.  This is my personal opinion and I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes.Frown

cartoonjockey
(Stranger)
05/05/11 11:33 PM
Re: Inpropper posting new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ive had this happen on one of my sites as well and it is not actual members theyre bots

companies are using computers in russia to make ids on sites and them spam the forums by using cookies that are collected     all you need to do is report them as inapropriate and the mods should delete them soon

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise