ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 97921 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Deskar
(Stranger)
01/21/08 01:30 PM
Pay me, pay me, pay me new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Pay me please my money. ¿Yes? It's the money to pay my pet butterfly´s chemotherapy.

Thanks, many thanks.

Deskar

Deskar
(Stranger)
01/29/08 05:45 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Deskar]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok. Finally SCG paid me.

I deleted my products.

Bye, bye SCG.

Deskar 

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/01/08 08:04 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me *DELETED* new [re: Deskar]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Post deleted by ibsystems

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
02/01/08 09:20 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The lack of moderation around here is astounding...:|

dadchamp
(Member)
02/01/08 03:25 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I Concur ... goodbye, good ridence, good luck ...

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

brainstew
(Stranger)
02/02/08 05:01 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yeah, good bye indeed, why couldn't you just leave quietly.... Laughing

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/05/08 06:52 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: brainstew]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I won't apologise for my previous post which was deleted by a mod. 

I still think this is a wonderful site for sharing content with others and if people are just going to pack up and bail, just because the payouts have been stopped, then I say good riddance to them.  The idea here is to SHARE, not share-as-long-as-I-get-paid.

ShareCG is providing a service and if the payouts have to be stopped so that they can continue to provide that service, then I am with them 110%. 

I would have been using ShareCG's services long ago had I known about it sooner even without the payouts.

Panthia
(Member)
02/05/08 03:17 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree with Axe 200%!

Luchare
(Stranger)
02/05/08 08:11 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

woohoo!  i do agree!  Sealed

Kimber89
(Journeyman)
02/05/08 10:26 PM

Kiss You ROCK Axe!!! Totally agree here too!!

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise